The Taroom Historical Museum is housed in the old Church of St. Mary’s building, built in 1893.
The museum houses a collection of old machinery used in the Taroom area, furniture, household items, tools, photographs and other artifacts. The collection illustrates elements of the social history of the Taroom District, including life on cattle stations and in the town.
The Taroom Historical Museum is open to the public by prior arrangement. Please call Glenys on 0409 663 701 to arrange a suitable time.